
Devin and Shilo live in West Virginia with their daughter, Kindred. She's already 3 and a half! I've missed so much. She knows who I am, though. They do a real good job of not letting her forget who her favorite uncle is. ;) This is a picture of her, and her sassy new nails.

Cameron is my cute little guy, brought to you by my brother Quinn. Cam lives with his mom in Brigham City. I don't get to see him nearly enough, either! Quinn is off doing his residency in Cincinatti. This is an older picture of Cam, but still a great one. He's beautiful!

These cute little kids make me so happy! I really wish I could see them more, but I savor every moment I get with them. Hopefully, everyone will come back to Utah so I can see them allllll the time! :D
Oh, and COMING SOON:

I got this picture in a text from someone in my life: I won't say who because they haven't released this information to the public yet. Only the very special people know at this point. Once they release a statement, I'll release the names. But for now, I have to protect the innocent.
The caption on this picture said "You aint seein' double!" That's right, I get TWINS in my life soon! So so so excited.
Babies are cool. I want one someday! Maybe two or three!
No comments:
Post a Comment