My Mission:

My Mission: To display my Love as often as possible. This is for me. This will help me document the things I'd rather not forget. Love will manifest in many forms, and posting it online will allow me to share it with others for years to come.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

My sister, my friends, and my bleeding heart.

My sister is in town! Julie is in town! We closed Urinetown! I'm really grateful for how many AMAZING people I have in my life...even when I let myself get a little carried away. My heart gets a little too wrapped up in...shows, people it shouldn't, nostalgia, dreams, and any manner of things I probably shouldn't focus on. This may not make a lot of sense to anyone else at the moment, but it does to me! I've run the gamut of emotional highs and lows over the past couple of weeks, and—looking around—I'm really glad that I'm capable of feeling so much. While it's kind of exhausting, I think it's a lot better than the alternative.

1 comment: