My Mission:

My Mission: To display my Love as often as possible. This is for me. This will help me document the things I'd rather not forget. Love will manifest in many forms, and posting it online will allow me to share it with others for years to come.

Monday, May 16, 2011

"Bones"




It's pretty much...just a good show! Sexual tension up the wazoo, pretty people being intelligent and solving crimes, streaming instantly into my home?! Sign me up! I guess this is a "Today, I Love Netflix" shout out, then, too. This has been a relatively recent discovery for me. TV is one of many vices, but I will NOT call it a guilty pleasure. I had an epiphany—not too long ago—that as a performer, writer, designer, etc...I think of good TV as art. So much of the same work I love to do every day goes into TV too! All good things, in moderation. Bones brings balance to my universe.

I love Bones. And Netflix.



No comments:

Post a Comment