My Mission:

My Mission: To display my Love as often as possible. This is for me. This will help me document the things I'd rather not forget. Love will manifest in many forms, and posting it online will allow me to share it with others for years to come.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Emilee, Chad, Frozen Pizza, Double-Stuffed Oreos, Kick-Ass, Wet Hot American Summer, Easy A, The Voice.


Tonight was much needed, and quite therapeutic. I did next to nothing. Well, sort of. Emilee and I went to Smith's and bought junk food. We stumbled upon a spell that would make anything we ate today not count as consumed calories! Cool, huh? I guess it was more of a potion:

Sour Cream and Cheddar Ruffles
Salt and Pepper Kettle Chips
Dill Pickle Dip
Tony's Frozen Pizzas (4 - of any variety.)
Double-Stuf Oreos
Winder Dairy Vitamin D Milk
And finally, Instant Netflix (In my findings, Netflix comes up quite often. Magical properties are abundant, and still largely unidentified.)

And so, we rearranged the furniture to accommodate minimal movement and optimal view of the big TV in my mom's living room. We proceeded to watch:



Then, Chad joined us and we watched...


And....


And then Em had to leave part way through...



We laughed, we cried from laughing, all that good stuff. And nobody got fatter! Magic exists, y'all. ;)

I love all these things, these people, and times like this. And so, tomorrow, back to Urinetown! Can't wwwwwwwait! I love the show, and everyone involved.

Keep on Lovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment